- Ag Ed For...
- FFA Regions
- Shop CA FFA
- California FFA Foundation
- Become an Ag Teacher
State Sub Committee Chair
The California FFA Association Delegate Process is an important component of the Annual State FFA Leadership Conference. The sub-committee chair assists the state officers in managing the delegate process. You will work with a small amount of students at State FFA Conference to develop a list of recommendations in a variety of areas.
- Must be a High School Junior or Senior
- Must Attend the State FFA Leadership Conference
- Uneligible if you are running for State Office.
- Uneligible if you are applying for the State Nominating Committee
Send Application to:
California Department of Education
Attn: Assistant FFA Advisor
1430 N. Street, Suite 4202
Sacramento, CA 95814